Friday, February 22, 2013

Upcoming Release of SPACES

Call it an excuse, but with getting my second Young Adult novel published and getting ready for Teen Author Boot Camp 2013, my blog has suffered. :(

However, I'm so excited to present the cover of my soon-to-be-released sequel to CYCLES . . .

SPACES!

Many thanks to everyone who helped make this a possible.

Also, if you haven't already, go check out www.teenauthorbootcamp.com to see the line up of Drill Sergeants in the annual, wonderful, totally fun Teen Author Boot Camp in Orem, Utah. I'll tell you this much, keynoting with be Newbery Honor winner Shannon Hale.

If you have a teen but don't live close to Utah, don't worry. This year the conference is going to be broadcast live via the internet on March 16, 2013, starting at 9 a.m.  (MST) I'll post more on that later.




3 comments:

  1. AWESOME! I love that cover, Lois!! It makes me very curious to know what the story is about--it looks like something I'd like to read. Good cover marketing!!

    ReplyDelete

Free Young Adult Novel


Spaces

Stress Management

FREE on Amazon!

Treasure Hunting Stories

Treasure Hunting Stories
Treasure Hunters: A Collection of Short Stories

Tween Book Catalog

For Teen Writers

Twitter Update

My Writing Group

About Me

My Photo

I'm a mom and author, among other things. I enjoy writing middle grade and young adult books.

Followers