Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Cubies Are Special…Wait…What’s a Cubie?

It's happened. I'm out of the closet (so to speak). My amazing writer's group is starting a blog and the first post explains what a Cubie is. Go take a look. While you're there, check out the teen writers conference we are putting on with Utah Valley University in Orem, Utah. It's going to be phenomenal!!!! Seriously.

I'm going to be blogging about the conference more in the future. For now, go find out what a Cubie is. Come on. You know your curiosity is killing you.

Cubies Are Special…Wait…What’s a Cubie?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Free Young Adult Novel


Spaces

Stress Management

FREE on Amazon!

Treasure Hunting Stories

Treasure Hunting Stories
Treasure Hunters: A Collection of Short Stories

Tween Book Catalog

For Teen Writers

Twitter Update

My Writing Group

About Me

My Photo

I'm a mom and author, among other things. I enjoy writing middle grade and young adult books.

Followers